- Volunteers have said that they would like to see better communication throughout the organisation.
- The introduction of new data protection laws means that we have to look after volunteer’s information in an improved and compliant way.
- Volunteers would like a better understanding of who’s who within the organisation.
- The Safeguarding Team need to maintain up-to-date volunteer information to comply with regulations.
- It’s really important that everyone provides this information to allow us to comply with the law and other regulations.
If you are not currently involved as a HCA Volunteer, but you are interested in learning more, please click here for information.